Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Here it goes again! Live from the air conditioned office in Maipú Santiago de Chile.

I SAW NATHAN STRATFORD ON MONDAY!!!!! Since we go to pick up the greenies from the Chile MTC, I was just chilling around when out of nowhere I here "Elder Pomar!" and I look and there is Elder Stratford returning from exercises. The meeting was glorious! I hadn’t seen him in 3 years, and so my heart was gladdened. A tender Mercy of the Lord. 

So now we have new friends in the office! Elder Harries, my MTC companion was called as an assistant, so we see each other everyday now! He´s such a great guy. A really focused missionary. Elder Allen got changed to the coast, to San Antonio, so we were sad to say goodbye. One friend parts, and another comes. That’s life for ya!

I just love how much I feel the spirit in the mission. I’ve never felt it so much in my entire life. The other day we were teaching 2 investigadores about the atonement, and as we began to testify I just felt the greatest feeling of happiness! This is why I came! To testify that Jesus is the Christ, and that all that are baptized in his name can be born again and live with our Father in their families forever. That’s what is all about. Everything is thanks to him. Every lesson, every contact, every person that gets baptized, every feeling of comfort, its because of our Lord Jesus Christ. I have come to know him more in these few months than in many years before the mission. I still have a lot to go, but I can testify with all the vigor of my heart that I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me. And all I have to do is take his hand and let him guide me. 

I hope you all are striving to come closer to Christ. It’s the most beautiful thing in this world. Have a great day!

Love,


Elder Pomar :)



No comments:

Post a Comment