Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Saturday, January 9, 2016

You heard it! Transfers within the Transfers!
It’s honestly the weirdest and funniest thing I’ve seen in my entire mission. Fortunately, I didn’t get transfers, but like 30 missionaries got transferred half way through the cycle. A ton a whitewashes, a ton of confusion, and a ton of fun! Now I can say that I have seen it all!

So to make it short, cause my time got eaten up again (sorry!) Nicole didn’t get baptized in the end. We had the font ready. The members in the chapel, the clothing ready, and when we went to go pick her up, her mom came out more enraged than I have ever seen. Nicole wants to get baptized, but now we just have to soften the heart of her mom. I know its possible!

Working hard here in Maipu. The ward is great, my comp is great, and I’m learning a lot of valuable lessons. One of which is the danger of pride. Almost all the character flaws we can have come from it, and it’s a big stumbling block. Humility is the key to progress and happiness. Love you all and Ill write more next week!

Love,


Elder Pomar 


No comments:

Post a Comment