Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Saturday, January 2, 2016

That could me a good TV show. I’m sure it would win the hearts of thousands of LDS viewers all over the world. They´d laugh and cry with the stressful and sometimes ridiculously funny things that happen in: The Office


How you all doing? Hope you had great new years!! I’m a little short on time so I will make it quick. Here are the highlights of the week:

1) NICOLE GETS BAPTIZED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! She is the 2nd baptism in our sector in 4 years, so that’s an accomplishment!!

2) I drove stick for the first time the other day! I crossed about half of Santiago to go pay a bill in a big ford truck. I stalled the car a few times but we´re A-Okay! God protected us a lot

3) experiencia espiritual de la semana!!!!!!
So we were going to a back up plan two days ago cause our appointment had fallen through, and out of nowhere, we see one of our less active members, and he starts saying "ELDERS!! COME WITH ME NOW!!" so we followed him. He took us to a house, knocked on the door, and started arguing with his friend so that we could go in his house. The man obliged, and when we entered the house , he softens 1000%. I bore my testimony more powerfully than I had done in my entire mission, and this man let us come back to visit him and said he will go to church tomorrow. Miracle!

Love you!!

Elder pomar






No comments:

Post a Comment