Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hey!!!!! Super quick overview!

I had to wake up at 3:30am to take a missionary to the airport on Monday! woooo hooo!
God has blessed us with sooo many miracles. Beautiful families that are hearing the restored gospel. If every thing goes well, 2 pairs will get married and baptized this transfer!.
I’ve had to go downtown almost every day this week for visa papers. One day we had to wait 4 hours in line haha! Out of nowhere a guy showed up and started asking me ridiculous deep doctrinal questions. Turns out that he is a theologist! Lots of fun!

I’ve committed myself to get swole in these last months of my mission. I’m gonna buy a huge ol thing of protein and do crossfit bodyweight exercises! Well see how it goes.....

I LOVE THE MISSION!! SORRY FOR NOT WRITING MORE!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

AND READ THE BOOK OF MORMON. JUST DO IT, YA?


Elder Pomar

No comments:

Post a Comment