Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Saturday, February 13, 2016


Just feel happy. There's no other word to describe it. Complete bliss. Is weird, you'd think that having to leave all the worldly things would be a burden, but its not. Because I feel the love of God and see his hand everyday.

I swear I’m gonna be workaholic when I get home. I’ve never worked so much in my life. I feel like an anxiety when I’m not talking with people and inviting them to live the gospel. The Natural man works hard, as well, but this mission is not to relax. It’s not to make friends. It’s not to waste time doing nothing. It’s not to get to know the world. It’s to invite all to come unto Christ. To be baptized. To make a covenant of obedience with the Father. Christ is coming soon and we have to work the vineyard before it’s burned

JOCELYN IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!! We are sooo sooo happy. We’ve seen a change so big in her. she didn’t want anything with us when we started, and now all she wants is get in the water. God prepared her.

We received a miracle reference on Sunday. Evelyn is one of the most prepared people I have ever met. she will be baptized on March 5 and loves to tell everyone about it.

AND I GOT TO SEE MY GRANDMA! I’m going to visit my non-member family today. Pray that their hearts will be softened to receive the restored gospel. I want to see all of them in white

Love you all!
Elder Pomar



No comments:

Post a Comment