Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, April 25, 2016

I was gonna talk about other things today, but an experience I had today really touched me. One of my friends was having a hard time with personal matters, and it really hurt me to see him suffering. He cried and looked at me, an I couldn’t help but have my spirit cry out in compassion. I´ve been passing though some rough times, but I have soooooo many blessings from the Lord. When we feel and see what others pass through and find the way to get out of our selfish sphere, we see that we are not so hard off.

The other thing I learned was the importance of studying the scriptures. There were like 4 days where I couldn’t even study because of some secretarial duties. Tuesday we woke up at 3 am to take a sister to the airport. We had an early morning mission meeting, and so on and so forth. I felt so empty this week, and I know that its because the scriptures have power. Read them often. Read the Book of Mormon and the Bible everyday, and you will have power that the world doesn’t know. It’s thanks to the scriptures that I know that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God. Depend on him, rely upon him. And remember that every trial and heartache will be for your good. May God bless you all, and we´ll see each other next week!

love,

Elder Pomar


No comments:

Post a Comment