Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Saturday, April 2, 2016


Hey every one!!!

yeah, SO RAÚL, MAGALI AND CONSTANZA GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It was such a wonderful experience. We had technical difficulties with the font again (I’m starting to think that its impossible not too haha!!), but it all was great. A lot of non members came. They all just look soo happy and its cool to see the changes in their faces. They look happy.

And God has not stopped blessing us. We received a new companion this week called Elder McDermott. He´s gonna be the new mission financial secretary, and so we´re in a trio with him. He´s so much fun. A total character. He´s from St. George Utah so he´s my second gringo companion.

We found a family of 6 Haitian immigrants this week. They are incredible. They don’t have anything, but they are sooo happy. They just light up when we come over, and every time we leave they begin to clap there hands and say good bye soooo happily. They just want to be baptized. I speak to them in broken French/criolle (the little that I´ve learned), but the spirit helps them feel the peace. I love them.

Well, that’s about it. I’m gonna do something so I can remember more about what I’m gonna write haha! I know that God lives, and he communicates with us through modern prophets. We will listen to them today and tomorrow in General Conference. Listen to their counsel, and you will be happy.

Love you  all!!


Elder Pomar





No comments:

Post a Comment