Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Sunday, April 17, 2016

as the Chileans say, ¿para qué vamos a estar andando con cosa? This week has been reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly stressful and full of work in the office. I only want to lay down and sleep haha!  I have not been able to work in my sector almost all week long because there was a mix up with a passport and a missionary couldn’t go home Monday (I almost had a heart attack). Luckily everything worked out and the missionary went home on Thursday. 

But it’s all right! It’s in the furnace of affliction that we can be molded, right? and not everything is bad. I´ve made some of my best mission friends here in the office. We went to the costal cities San Antonio and El Quisco today for pday with presidents permission, so we took some hip pics and got a breath of fresh air. I´ve also been pondering a lot and I realized something: True change comes when the Holy Ghost makes you understand true doctrine. when we come to feel by the power of the Holy Ghost that we need to change, we do it. It sounds better in my head, but there ya go. 

Enjoy the pictures, love you all, and have a great week!

love,


Elder Pomar




No comments:

Post a Comment