Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


I LOVE NUEVA SAN MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s honestly the greatest sector I’ve ever had. So many awesome experiences and straight up miracles!

FERNANDA GOT BAPTIZED!!! She was so so so happy. her family as well. Her whole family came to the baptism. I had the privilege to baptize her, and it was such a great experience. The spirit is so strong in a baptismal service. There is just so much peace

ANOTHER MIRACLE!! MAYBE THE BIGGEST ONE IN ALL MY MISSION!!!!! We have another investigator named Orlando who I´ve talked about in other emails. He was so stubborn, and I thought he would never get baptized, but yesterday God showed me that he can do anything. We arrived at the house and he said: Guys, I’ve been doing this all wrong. I’ve wanted to have a testimony as strong as yours before baptism. I’m gonna do it the other way around. I’m going to get baptized first, and start from there.

I was dumbstruck. Needless to say, Orlando is gonna get baptized next Monday. We don’t deserve such great a blessing, but were gonna keep going! Love you all!!

Elder Pomar

PS Keep praying that Ill be able to recover my photos on my SD card! This week I should have an answer




PSS Could you send me a few recipes for breakfast that are healthy and will give me energy? I wake up at 5:30 am and I have to wait 8 hours till lunch. I’ve been eating rice and chicken every morning, but I know there has to be something healthier that can hold me down haha! I’ve gotta watch the bread belly haha! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment