Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, December 14, 2015


Yep, you heard. They called me last night and told me I have transfers. The 7 and a half months I had In Nueva San Martin literally saved my mission. Its holy ground to me. I’ve never seen so many miracles and felt so much the love of the Savior. It’s hard to describe your feelings. I know that the Lord wants me to go, and I know I should go, but you still feel sad. Nevertheless, I feel 100 percent with no regrets. I gave my all. I worked as hard as I can. I came to know myself, my strength and my weaknesses. I’m really gonna miss Elder Ferreira. I look at him all bright eyed and ready to work, and I see soo much potential as a servant of the Lord. I pray that he will keep him going strong

I Just want to see all the converts I’ve helped in the Celestial Kingdom. I love them soooo much! In a funny kind of way, its almost like they are my "children" spiritually. Carlos and Daniela are super stoked to get sealed next year, and I hope Ill be able to see them!

I want to share with you maybe the most important lesson of my whole mission. Your greatest creation is you. At the final judgment, your going to have to be accountable for what you BECAME, not what you did. The atonement covers our sins, but to be able to live with God again, its not enough to just act like Christ. You gotta BE like Christ. The Beautiful part is that God will and wants to help us. 

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27

Thanks dad for always sharing this scripture so much with me. The way to change is simple: give up your agency. Give it up! Give it up to God. It’s the only way. If you do not fight, but just let him do his work, he´s gonna make soooo much out of you. We just gotta pray and Tell God that we want to change, and that we wont fight him anymore. We need to forsake the natural man and remember the spiritual selves that we are

Thank you for all your support. I couldn’t do it with out you all. I know that I receive a lot of blessings thanks to your prayers. Love you all from the bottom of my heart. Tomorrow begins a new adventure. Where will I go? Who will I be with? What will be my responsibility? I know just one thing: God is at the head of this church, and wherever I go will be his will that I might grow and help in his work to save souls. Till next week!

Love,

Elder Pomar





No comments:

Post a Comment