Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGEL AND BLANCA WERE BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The service was on Saturday, and it was sooo special. I got to baptize Blanca, and I had to do it 4 times because either I messed up the words or not all her body was submerged. The water was freezing. I felt like such a rookie haha! But she got baptized so that’s what matters. We have a teen that always accompanies us to our appointments named Juan Valdes, who is preparing to serve a mission. He baptized Angel, and it was the first time he was able to get in the font. We were so happy for him! They were really miracles of the Lord. There was a lot of resistance, from the water heater busting on us, to a mishap with the fire hose (everything is alright! don’t you worry!) and God gave us a miracle. They along with Magali were confirmed on Sunday and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. They are all so happy. They’re just beaming. Magali has a lot of health issues, but now she feels like she has more energy. She can walk without shaking! Angel had an incredible experience with prayer on Sunday and wants to serve a mission. Blanca is always so cheerful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. 

This Ward has been a land of miracles for me. Ill be here for minimum 6 months, and I’m happy to do it. Sometimes I realize that I don’t have time for anything else. There isn’t time to think between studies, tracting, talking with everyone on the street, planning, and sleeping. That’s alright. I have all my life to relax, but only 2 years to be an authorized full time servant of the Lord Jesus Christ. Oh no. I just realized that I have less than a year left. Gotta get back out to the field!

Training Elder Ferreira has been a great experience for me. I just hope that when I’m a real dad that ill have a kid like him. So teachable. so humble. So many lessons to learn!

Sorry for the lack of Pictures. In the missionary handbook it says that we cant take pictures during proselyting time, and that we´re never to look like a tourist. I’m still trying to figure out how to not look like a tourist haha! Love you all!

I know that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the Living God. He paid for my sins, standing between Justice and I. the Only thing he wants is for us to follow him. Let us all be better servants of our loving master

Love,

Elder Pomar




No comments:

Post a Comment