Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hey everyone!

Times short this week, so I’ll give a little review. My new sector is huge. To get to the limit of our sector, we have to take a 2-hour bus ride with a 2 way fare of 20 dollars. Needless to say, I have a lot to get to know! My sector is totally tourist, and filthy rich. Its one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen, and the hotels on the beach are GIGANTIC.  Sometimes I have to force myself to stop staring so much haha!

My second day here, I swear I was going to die on the bike. After not riding for six months, we biked almost 30 kilometers full of hills. I recognized that I cant do it alone. I need to depend 110% on the Lord here. We have a lot of great investigators, and we have high goals, so we just need to "sacar la mugre" and kill it this week!  Thank you for all your support! Love you all and keep firm in the faith!

Elder Pomar


I’ll send pics next week. The computer here doesn’t recognize my camera

No comments:

Post a Comment