Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yeah thats right!! I love my new sector! Its sooo "flaite". We`ve got a ton of apartment blocks and the people here come from a lot more humble circumstances. My sector is just a huge hill. From above it almost looks like a favela haha! We`ve got a huge encampment made out of spare wood and tin at the bottom of it (I don't know how the people live in it), and we`ve got huge power line towers that run right through the middle of our sector. You can literally hear the electric current running through the wires! My companions are great. We`re running everyday in the morning. I am so out of shape. Just gotta keep at it. Elder Johnson finishes his mission next Monday, so me and Elder Weaver have gotta work hard so he doesn’t get trunky on us... just kidding haha! I feel good and really weird being in the field as a zone leader. Its been 5 months since I`ve had to worry about a sector other than mine, so I just gotta remember my district leader days. Sorry I haven't been sending photos. I lost my SD card and my other one is full. The internal memory of my camera has a few photos, but the computers in these cyber cafes are too old to recognize my camera. Ill see what I can do.

But this week finished good. 2 of the investigadors that Elder Weaver and Elder Johnson were teaching got baptized Saturday! Just gotta keep chugging on. Love you all!!

Elder Pomar


No comments:

Post a Comment