Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, May 30, 2016

Hey everyone!

A new transfer starts today. I’m still with Elder Weaver in Primo de Rivera, and our zone got smaller. We`ve only got 6 other companionships in the zone, but its got its benefits. It’s so cool to be in the mission at this time. President Barreiros finishes his mission in 4 weeks, so he´s training like crazy all the new leaders. He called 5 more assistants to travel and train the mission. Almost all my group from the MTC are now assistants or zone leaders. We have so much pressure on our shoulders, because if we want the mission to keep the pace, we have a lot to teach. The mission is filled with new young missionaries and leaders. Its so weird, but so exciting. Elder Ferriera, my "son" in the mission got called as a zone leader in downtown Santiago, so I´m very happy for him. 

At this time in the mission, you feel the urgency. You´re running against the clock, and now is the time to give your very best. Keep on praying for me and my group so that we will have the strength to endure to the end. I´ll be taking more pictures, I promise!!!

Love,

Elder Pomar


No comments:

Post a Comment