Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, May 16, 2016

Surprise!!!! I don’t have changes! I’m gonna stay in the office for at least a couple weeks more. We´ve been getting a lot of rejections lately in the sector. God had been blessing us incredibly for such a long time, so I knew a test like this would come. Highlights of the week include playing soccer today for the first time in a while, free catered lunches for zone conference, and seeing the recent converts that God has given us stay excited and participating in the church.  To all of you who are preparing to serve missions, just remember that its not always gonna be sunshine, but every storm ends. Never lose hope. That’s the key. Faith and Hope are the only things we have to hold on to. Sorry for the short email. I can’t think of anything else. Till next time!!

love,

Elder Pomar


heeeeeeeeeeeeyy yall remember that I didn’t have changes? President called me last night around 10pm to tell me that I did! I’m gonna be a zone leader in my first zone, Cerrillos. It’s really exciting for me! I’m happy to be back in the place where I started. I’m in the ward Primo de Rivera this time, and the trippiest thing is that my companion was a member of my YSA ward in BYU! Elder Conner Weaver. We´ve always joked that we would be companions one day, and it looks like our dreams come true! I’m gonna be having Pday on Mondays again, just like the rest of my mission. Catch you next Monday!

Elder Pomar





No comments:

Post a Comment