Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The computer just erased all my pictures ;( 
I’m gonna see if I can recover them

Anyways, The whole trying to fix my camera thing ate up a bunch of time, so I have like 4 minutes! Woo hoo!

We´ve got a miracle baptism date!!!! Fernanda is gonna get baptized next week!! Her mom and dad are less active members who stopped going to church because of work and moved to the ward without transferring their records. We had found them the other day tracting, and they said that they wanted their daughter to go to church. So she went, and she loved it!! I’ve never seen so much member missionary cooperation like with Fernanda. God has blessed us sooooo much.

Yeah, my time ran out. Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  See you



Elder Pomar

No comments:

Post a Comment