Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I’m gonna try and type at the speed of light. We´ll see how much it works ;)
A lot of cool experiences here in Maipu! The mission changes your life so much. You’re not the same person in a much better way. I’ve never loved to study the scriptures so much. I’ve never had a better work ethic. Id never dreamed about being able to speak Portuguese, and now I can. God has blessed me sooooooooooooo much!

Here are some miracles:
Orlando. Remember the miracle reference? We met his wife yesterday. Orlando had told us that his wife had been baptized Mormon, but had changed to the Catholic Church. I was afraid thinking that she was gonna be all threating with us, but it was completely the opposite. at the end of the visit she literally told her husband: But just get baptized already! Then you can get married with me for the eternities!

I was dumbstruck! They are going to church this week!

and that’s all I get to say today. Love you all! have fun! Stay safe


Elder Pomar ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment