Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, April 27, 2015

Hey-o de la estaca San Antonio!

Things have been going great here in El Quisco! This sector is like an endless work buffet. Knock yourself out with the best you can do, and you still have leftovers haha! 

Here are a few of the miracles we´ve seen:

1) We went on a whim to visit a less active member who lives really far from us, and we were met with an unexpected surprise: Hey guys! Do you want to come in? A little shocked, we entered his house and after a few minutes he told us something that rocked our world: "When the missionaries knocked my door the first time, I had prayed that God would help me get through my trials just two hours before. This week, after having felt really bad for not going to church for a long time, you guys show up as if to confirm my decision to go. You always arrive just when I need you!" We were dumbfounded. I am happy to say that Luis went to church yesterday for the first time in 6 months. 

2) The family two doors down from us have turned into a pure gold mine!!! The 3 members of the family accepted a baptismal date for the 16th and have a disposition so open that I have never seen in my 8 months on the mission. To think that so many missionaries passed by them for so many months, and no one thought to ask them if they would let us talk to them!

3) The ward I’m serving in is getting a lot better. The leaders are excited, are passing us references of people to visit, and want to help us have success!

It’s amazing to see the daily miracles of the mission. You just have to go out and get them! Love you all!!

Elder Pomar





No comments:

Post a Comment