Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

I did it! I did it! I did it! (Well I didn't do anything, its really all Gods work) but after waiting almost 8 months (whoa, that's a scary thought) I finally helped someone get baptized!  It was such an incredible experience.  I got to do the ordinance, and after doing it, I felt a deep peace.  It wasn't like a whole pyrotechnic show, but I felt true peace.  I'm so glad that we were able to help her along the path.  She was really really happy, and her family was beaming.  Her Aunt is a less active member and the rest of the family are investigators in the making, so we know where were going next haha!

What else happened this week?  It’s all such a blur.  It’s like one continuous day with a lot of extended naps in between.

Yes! I remember now! .... No I don't.  Ah man! Next week I'm going to be better about making notes about what I'm going to write in my emails.

Sacrifice Brings the Blessings of Heaven!  Thank you all for your efforts to spread the love of our Heavenly Father.  God bless you all!

Love,

Elder Pomar :)






No comments:

Post a Comment