Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you all doing? I’ve been super!
These last few days I’ve been sick, and halfway through the day yesterday my voice just got tired out. I had to whisper. It was like I was Batman, or Smeagol, or the Spirit, or a mix of the three :) Nevertheless we are doing good!

The missionaries in my district are machines. I’ve never seen such hardworking missionaries. They inspire me every day to do better. They are having a lot of success. So many prepared people are being baptized in their ward. Now it’s our turn!

In my ward, there is one family of investigators that have my heart. I just love them sooooo much! It’s the Navarro Mellado family. The wife is a less active who was baptized some 4 years ago and the dad has a lot of desires to join the church. We had to stop teaching them 3 months ago because they weren’t progressing, but now we are going all out with them!!! 

I wish I could type faster ha-ha!  
Love you all!!


Elder Pomar

No comments:

Post a Comment