Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

GUESS WHAT!?!?!

I’M TRAINING A BRAZILIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Its like two dreams in one!! Everyone wants to train, and everyone wants a Brazilian, and I get both! His name is Elder Ferreira, from Sao Paulo. He’s got so much energy! The guy already dominates Spanish, so he´s teaching me Portuguese. Agora eu posso falar portuguese haha! 

This transfer is full of new things. They also called me to be district leader, so i have 4 other missionaries I have to look after. There is a lot of responsibility, and with it a lot of growth. That’s what the lord does! 

We´ve been working really hard with my companion and we´re finding success! Better said, God is giving us success. Here’s a cool experience. One of the members of the ward has a girlfriend who is investigating the church. Her mom was recently baptized, and she has been attending church for about 6 months now. She doesn’t live in our stake. She was over at the members home, so the Peralta family asked us to come help them. We taught the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the spirit was soooo strong. I asked her, "What is holding you back from baptism? She said, Nothing. I invited her to be baptized this weekend, and she said YES!!!! It’s really a miracle. I’m so glad I could help This is the work of the lord. I know it



No comments:

Post a Comment