Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Saturday, August 15, 2015

But im staying right where I am haha! at least I think so. We´ll see tomorrow in change meeting. I´ll probably have to move anyways cause they are thinking about moving us in with the other elders in the ward.We will see!!

Elder  Allen unfortunately has changes. He is so sad. He just loves this ward with all his heart. Im so glad to have him as a companion. He helped me alot in changing my vision of things in the mission and was an inpecable example of obedience. I know that he will do great things as things go on. 

Danny, so you know is doing fine. He´s recovering well and got a job to save up for his mission! I just love that guy to death. The Valenzuela Fuentes family have been really pumped about everything. Its amazing to see their loyalty to the Lord. Carlos says he wished he could have gone on a mission.

God has been  reminding me alot that even though I have 11 months in the mission, I still have a lot of weaknesses. Elder Allen has helped me a lot to calm me when  I get frustrated. Im striving to develop more love for EVERYONE, even those who dont want anything to do with me haha! 

The Spiritual thought of the week is this:
Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.  (Moroni 10:32

The way we love God with all our might mind and strength is keep the commandments with all your heart might mind and strength. Thanks for everything!! Till next time!!!

Love, Elder Pomar



No comments:

Post a Comment