Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, July 20, 2015

Sorry for not having pictures!! The computers in this cyber cafe don’t read my camera :(

God is a God of miracles. I wish I could tell all of them!!! My computer crashed for a bit so it cut down my time :(

But to think positively, I am happy to say that we are going to have 2 baptisms this Saturday!!!! They are such a miracle. I promise I´ve never seen anyone more prepared than Carlos and Daniela. The cool thing with them is that when they get sealed, I´ll be still in the mission, so I’ll get to go!!!

The other day we miraculously found another investigator. As we were walking to an appointment, we made a mistake in which street we went on, and as I was getting ready to go back, a memory came to my mind of my last companion saying "we made a mistake, and it has to be for a reason". I felt the spirit strongly tell me that I had to find someone on that street, but I didn’t know where to start. The first door we knocked out came a young father named Julio. He let us in, and near the end of the lesson he said, I feel something really weird. It’s a mix of peace, and tranquility. So I read him Galatians 5 22 (fruits of the spirit) and I testified that the Holy Ghost was speaking to him. I asked him why he let us in the house, and he said that he wanted to know if it was true what we said.

I love the mission! Thanks for all the support back home. I love you all!


Elder Pomar

No comments:

Post a Comment