Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Monday, June 13, 2016

Yeah, it’s a pretty funny story. Near our house, there is a guy who delivers sushi, and every time a missionary comes in divisions to my sector, we always order. The sushi guy arrived at the most inconvenient time possible: right in the middle of a call with one of our district leaders. So while I was listening to our district leader on the phone, I had go out, get the sushi, pay for it, and while I was trying to pour the soy sauce into a cup, I squeezed the bag too hard and it exploded over everything: all while I was talking with the district leader. I sure learned my lesson! Never doing that again haha!

We´re doing great here in the sector. I just love this place. Its one of the funnest sectors I´ve had. We´ve been having a lot of meetings with the missionaries in preparation to help the mission for the transition of the new mission president. We had Divisions with the assistants the other day (who just happens to be a friend from my MTC group). And its been raining. but rain or shine, let’s ride! That’s about it for this week. See you around!!

Elder Pomar


No comments:

Post a Comment