Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile

Sunday, March 20, 2016

You´re gonna have to forgive me for the short email today.  Wow, I looked at the calendar the other day and I have less than 5 months left!  It’s so crazy that it’s almost over.  That's why I gotta give it my all now!  I can't be like the San Jose Sharks and chump the game in the last 30 seconds of the 3rd period, am I right? 

The Sanchez family are the greatest.  Raul, the dad, is a machine.  He´s getting baptized next week, hopefully along with his daughter.  God has wrought so strongly within him.  The guy took the Book of Mormon on vacaciones and read up until 1 Nephi 10!  He is just such a genuine guy that´s gonna help the ward a lot.

We also have a 10 year old girl named Constanza whose getting baptized next Saturday as well.  Its miraculous how everything happened.  Her mother, Elizabeth, was a member as a child, but for reasons of study and work, went less active.  When she invited Constanza to be baptized at age 8, she didn't want to.  Two weeks ago we knocked her door without knowing anything and now Elizabeth is really excited to get back to church and she´s taking her 3 kids with her!  It just brings me so much joy seeing others change.

Well to finish, here´s a spiritual thought.  We have to give our all to God

"for I, the Lord, require the hearts of the children of men."  Doctrine & Covenants 64:22

What are you holding back?  Give it up to God and He will give you His all in return.

Love,

Elder Pomar

No comments:

Post a Comment